Atlantic Shrink Wrapping, Inc. is a full service, “mobile” shrink wrapping company that works nationwide as well as internationally. We routinely shrink wrap items for transport and long-term storage. We have completed shrink wrapping projects for military tanks, helicopters, and nuclear power equipment, as well as private industry needs; such as commercial and industrial equipment.
At Atlantic Shrink Wrap Inc, we approach each project differently. When designing a shrink wrap project, ASI considers different factors to ensure we create the best result possible. In many cases, we will start with pictures and measurements of the item. When necessary we will make arrangements to visit the customer’s location to view the item ahead of time.
For clients who are considering a custom shrink wrap project, please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- What is the shrink wrap tasked to do? Protect the item from the top down or encapsulate and seal the item completely?
- What kinds of weather conditions will the item face during its trip?
- What kind of padding will be required to protect both the item and the shrink wrap?
- What kind of shrink wrap is necessary?
- What size plastic and what thickness will be required?
- Does the item require desiccant inside the wrap to collect any interior moisture?
- Does the item need to be vented?
- Does the item require Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors to fight surface rust and corrosion?
- Will the item be moved from one shipping trailer to another?
- Will the item need lifting points left exposed?
New Clients: 410-376-7052
Current Clients: 443-871-1791