Atlantic Shrink Wrapping Inc. is a mobile shrink wrapping company. Our headquarters are in Annapolis, Maryland.
Contact Us to Get Your Project Started
New Clients: 410-376-7052
Current Clients: 443-871-1791
How To Begin Your Shrink Wrap Project
Each shrink wrap project is unique. When designing a shrink wrap project, ASI takes many factors into consideration. In many cases we will start with pictures and measurements of the item. When necessary we will make arrangements to visit the customer’s location to view the item ahead of time.
To begin your custom shrink wrap project, please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- What is the shrink wrap tasked to do? Protect the item from the top down or encapsulate and seal the item completely?
- What kinds of weather conditions will the item face during its trip?
- What kind of padding will be required to protect both the item and the shrink wrap?
- What kind of shrink wrap is necessary?
- What size plastic and what thickness will be required?
- Does the item require desiccant inside the wrap to collect any interior moisture?
- Does the item need to be vented?
- Does the item require Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors to fight surface rust and corrosion?
- Will the item be moved from one shipping trailer to another?
- Will the item need lifting points left exposed?
- Will access to the inside of the shrink wrap be required?
These questions will help to get us started, but we may have many more. Other shrink wrap companies may promise low bids and fast turn around time. Our primary goal is to provide the best quality shrink wrap service to meet the needs and scope of your project at a fair and reasonable cost.
Shrink Wrapping is an Art…
Shrink wrapping may look easy but it is in fact an art that takes many years of experience to master. At ASI we pride ourselves on taking on any challenge and persevering. Drive down America’s highways or visit some of her ports, you will see shrink wrapped items of all shapes and sizes.
Many companies can install a shrink wrap that looks great when it’s first done, but can it hold up against the test of time and Mother Nature. Many do not. They rip and tear going down the road or even just sitting still. ASI has a 100% success rate on every commercial shrink wrap we have EVER installed! We have never had a failure!