Atlantic Shrink Wrapping Inc. is a mobile shrink wrapping company located in Glen Burnie, MD. We offer incredible customer service, high-quality results, and convenient service. We offer a professional, personalized approach to your residential, commercial, military or custom shrink wrap project. At ASI, we take our time to plan each and every step of your project. Our goal is to effectively and efficiently complete your shrink wrapping project. If done correctly, shrink wrapping can be used to:
- Cover or conceal items
- Protect from dirt or debris
- Protect against weather including rain, hail, storm, sun, and wind
- Protect for short or long-term storage
- Cover items while being transported
Shrink wrapping can cover a wide range of objects including bridges, buildings, airplanes, helicopters, ships, houses, boats, and cars. If done correctly, shrink wrapping can be used to protect objects from weather conditions and damage during transportation. Clients come to Atlantic Shrink Wrapping Inc. because they know they are going to receive high quality, personalized service. We take our time to ensure your project is done correctly the first time around. We walk you through the process to ensure your project is completed and meets your expectations. To start your project, you should be prepared to answer these questions:
- Does the item require desiccant inside the wrap to collect any interior moisture?
- Does the item need to be vented?
- Does the item require Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors to fight surface rust and corrosion?
- Will the item be moved from one shipping trailer to another?
- Will the item need lifting points left exposed?
- Will access to the inside of the shrink wrap be required?
- What is the shrink wrap tasked to do? Protect the item from the top down or encapsulate and seal the item completely?
- What kinds of weather conditions will the item face during its trip?
- What kind of padding will be required to protect both the item and the shrink wrap?
- What kind of shrink wrap is necessary?
- What size plastic and what thickness will be required?